According to the rules of the award (I tried to look up who started this and it might be here?) I am now supposed to say ten random facts about myself and nominate ten other blogs to receive this award. Without further ado …
1. In October of this year, I will have been blogging for four years. That’s a lot of nonsense.
2. I like going to themetapicture.com because it has dumb pictures which are sometimes funny.
3. Lately I have gotten back on a kick of playing Battlefield 3 (I wrote about this before too).
4. Calvin and Hobbes is one of my favorite things in the world.
5. My last semester of college I broke the wrist of the hand I write with. This was upsetting for a lot of reasons – but two big ones were it made it tough to write and I couldn’t play video games. I spent a lot more time reading and napping. Which leads me to the reason for this “fact,” my frequent naps led to my roommate saying, “if you were a sleep machine you would be highly efficient.”
6. I am very afraid of people (including myself) touching my eyes.
7. I think it would be cool to be a spy, but I would be terrible at it.
8. The last two facts remind me of this post (self-promotion much? Sure, why not).
9. I am a big ice cream fan. I may go buy some after I write this.
10. One of my friends has my name in his phone as, “tall guy from work.”
1. http://www.thenonreview.com/ (Probably the first blog I started to read regularly)
2. http://corruptcamel.com/ (He’s off pursuing an education or some such nonsense so he posts less frequently, but good stuff)
3. http://moolta.wordpress.com (They raise money by letting people do weird challenges! What fun, eh?)
4. http://lehmannlaughter.blogspot.com/ (She’s a goofball, and she writes about it)
5. http://patricktillett.blogspot.com/ (Beautiful pictures and some very good stories)
6. http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com/ (Running around the globe and posting stories and pictures to make me jealous.)
7. http://smn0409.blogspot.com (The girl who created the award in the first place!)
8. http://beccaugh.tumblr.com/ (She’s doing something new once a week and blogging about it. And she’s entertaining while doing so, which is cool. Also I actually know her in real life.)
9. http://ashleyjillian.com/ (She’s funny … like a fox?)
10. http://nedhickson.wordpress.com/ (I’m awful about visiting blogs so I looked around for a while and found a new one to visit regularly! Meet Ned.)