DumbFunnery fans, rejoice! We have some exciting news for you! That’s right, we are finally getting a book published.
The book, The Idiot’s Guide to Working Harder, Not Smarter will be hitting the shelves this year sometime in mid January. The book is following its own advice, publishing at a time that is considered awful for sales and publicity.
This will be the first in a new approach taken by ‘The Idiots Guide’ book series. Embracing the culture of the United States, which is seeking out the dumbest possible answer to all questions (for examples see: the news) the Idiots Guide series has decided to explain how to be a better idiot, rather than explaining complex topics in simpler terms.
Will this backfire? I don’t know. ZERO, I repeat ZERO market research was done in preparation for this new book. Experts were interviewed, but only so that we could question their stupid degrees and mock them for their ‘years of dedication and hard work’ (losers).
What can you expect if you buy this book? Expect a lot, or a little, I don’t care.
Some of the chapters in the book include, but are not limited to:
- Mowing Your Lawn Naked and Removing Chopped Up Pine Cones from your Bits and Pieces
- Literary References and THE DEVIL – What Your ‘Smart’ Coworkers Are Doing While Chanting in the Woods (and How to Stop Them!)
- How Long Should I Laugh When Someone Says ‘Fart’?
- Checking Out a Book From the Library, Then Losing It, Then Suing the Library for Some Asinine Reason
- How to Look Up the Word ‘Asinine’ and Then Justifying Your Anger Over Someone Knowing a Word You Don’t Know
I’m going to stop there because ‘Working Harder, Not Smarter’ isn’t for free, you free-loading slop monkey.
Please, buy the book!
Leave a Reply