Recently my friends Airplanes and Battle Toads went to a restaurant called Tequila Mockingbird (which had another restaurant sitting atop it, Boo Radley). How great a name is that? (Both those, really.)
Which brings us to the next question – what would I name a literary-inspired restaurant?
- The Old Man and the Sea Food
- Where the Wild Games Are
- 1984 … Different Wines
- Brave New Swirl’d? (Swirl might take offense to this)
- Moby Whale Dick, and Other Animal Body Parts You Wouldn’t Normally Eat
- Pride and Preju-dis Steak is Tasty!
- Animal Farm to Market
- The Odyssea Food – Sweatpants Required, Shirt Optional – It’s Gonna Get Intense
(It’s an experimental restaurant, instead of all you can eat, it’s all you will eat)