Recently I had my birthday (my year in review video). I am now a 27 year old single, straight guy.
And for about 2.4 seconds I considered getting a cat.
Here’s what happened in those 2.4 seconds:
How others would see me:
- Oh, I guess he’s stopped trying to date?
- “Your roommate? … Oh you were kidding. Your ‘roommate’ is a cat … Sure, that’s a good joke. I’ve gotta go now. Forever.”
- Somebody needs a hug.
Possible Cat Names:
- Shiny von Stinkface
- Gisele Jolie Bieber (I would tell countless cat stories, and those names along with the word ‘cat’ would lead to waaay more hits for my blog)
Weird Frame-Worthy Pictures of My Cat and Me:
- The cat with a New York Times propped against her, and me playing with a ball of yarn.
- Have a friend throw the cat at my face – with the picture taken just before my face is scratched off.
- The cat on a chair, me behind it (like your classic boring couple photo). Talk about fantastically creepy.
Also while looking for weird links for this check THIS OUT. Who knew plenty of fish had a message board, but what a brilliant post! “Do guys with cats stay single forever?” How lovely.