Hello blogosphere, I am back! Here are a few reflections having returned from the great state of heavenly weather …
- When I graduated from college I got a job in northern California and I had no idea how good I had it. The weather, San Francisco, the fresh fruits! Oh past self, I envy you your strawberries.
- A relaxing vacation of doing nothing is a bit tough to have when surrounded by six nephews and nieces.
- One day, I would NOT like to have six children. That is an easy realization.
- Going for a long relaxing walk on a pier is enjoyable. Seeing that a fisherman caught a 5 or so foot long shark at the end of the pier is cool (sharks are neat to look at). Going into the ocean the next day and trying to calculate the distance between you and where the shark was caught is a bad frame of mind to be in.
- Watching a baby try a lime for the first time is pretty entertaining.
- Staring at a different baby covered in sand is mind-boggling. How are you so comfortable? I would be miserable … Wait are you EATING SAND? Oh gosh!, no!, gross!, EW!
- Legoland and the San Diego Zoo are magical places, assuming you can afford the admission cost.
Good job California! Keep up the good work!