Recently I spent a week in California with a bunch of family. Among that family was a 16 year old niece and a 12 year old nephew. Naturally, I took the opportunity to catch up on the latest slang to continue to bring you, dear reader, the latest and most important news. Light on facts, heavy, on, commas.
Without further ado, here is some new slang.
- Bath water waves – something drug-related
- More ovaltine, please! – something drug-related
- Slimy soup – something drug-related
- Mr. Peabody’s Dentures – something sex-related
- You going for a jog? – something exercise-related, possibly also drugs
- Pokemon Stay – something sex-related
- Shiny shiny wigs – something drug-related
There you go, readers. Listen for these phrases to know when to yell at the youth.
Leave a Reply