I was reading about upcoming March Madness fun when I saw this: Louisville’s KFC Yum Center. That’s real. That’s a real place and that is the name they chose. I read that and without thinking said ‘blech.’ People, lots and lots of theoretically smart marketing people … chose that. Probably after deliberation. There were names worse than the KFC Yum Center!
Here now for your consideration are otheer places for young, talented athletes to sport it up.
- The Citadel’s White Castle Impenetrable Burger Fortress Arena
- Boise State’s Taco Bell Tasty Laxative Station
- Georgia Tech’s Hardee’s’ll Do (I Guess) Stadium
- University of Alabama’s McDonald’s Grease Bag of Goodies Center
- University of Arizona’s Arby’s We Have the (Track) Meats Stadium