If you recall (if not here it is), I posted a poll before to come up with the name of the imaginary think tank I would start. The masses responded in force (total votes: 9) and there was a tie between:
- *Beep, Beep, Beep* – Hey, what’s that sound? Oh, nothing, just that THINK TANK backing up its ideas with SCIENCE and FACTS and such
- Brain Shells (you know, the weapon of choice of a think tank)
Feel free to comment and force the tie one way or another … or I’ll be forced to use independent thought which is just rude of you, dear reader.
Moving on to today’s topic of interest …
Who will be a part of this Think Tank?
I haven’t extended the invitations just yet, but here is my first cut at the team.
- The ghost of Albert Einstein, via Mellena Sellena, “Your Guide to the Stars and Life Hereafter”
(I haven’t met this lady, but I’ve driven by her shop/home a few times and it’s thirty dollars to talk to one dead person, forty-five for two. Soooo …)
- The ghost of Christmas Future, via Mellena Sellena, “Your Guide to the Stars and Life Hereafter”
(This one could be a challenge for Mel Sel, I’m assuming she’ll be cool with me calling her that … if not it may not work out. I don’t know if she can contact fictional ghosts, but since I don’t really think people can contact ghosts anyway I figure why not get my money’s worth and make her really use her imagination and creativity.)
- Lindsay Lohan
(She will be working the ‘what not to do’ department.)
- This guy Ed I used to work with, he’s super smart
(Not only is he super smart but he has an awesome beard.)
- Yours truly, DumbFunnery!
(Can you imagine how many hipster chicas I can talk to when I say I’m on a Think Tank?! Why, hello, slightly less empty social calendar!)
What do you think of the team so far? Any suggestions? Would you like to be a part of the team?