Well Done, Ham Industry
I’ve never been a fan of ham. Some foods that I disliked as a child I enjoy now, like broccoli, lettuce, salad, tomatoes, etc. But ham has always been on my no thanks list.
And YET, even knowing that I don’t enjoy it, I still see the names of ham products at the grocery store and can’t help but think, mmm, that sounds good.
- Honey Baked Ham
- Are you kidding me? That sounds amazing!
- Black Forest Ham
- Is Robin Hood himself delivering this ham to me?, because that’s what the title implies in my mind.
- Mystical Ham Boat
- I just made this up, but you’d buy it, wouldn’t you?
- In French the word ham is ‘jambon’
- Jambon! Jam on! It’s like Michael Jackson himself couldn’t help but randomly say ‘ham!’ while singing (perhaps he messed up the pronunciation).
I tip my hat to you, ham industry. I can’t wait to see what you come up with next.