Animal Facts! (Gorilla, Flamingo, Capybara, Kangaroo)
Whenever he’s sad you can bet that these two words will cheer him up: “nudie bar.”
Finds cereal romantically charming.
Dreams of owning an eyeglasses store called, “You Wouldn’t Punch a Guy With Glasses, Would Ya?”
Forgot to read the assignment – but even worse … forgot to come up with an excuse about why he didn’t read the assignment.
Doesn’t do ANYTHING at work. Here’s why: whenever anyone comes up and asks him to do something he says VERY slowly, “I understand what you’re saying … theoretically … but I’m lost in the details. Can we go over it again?” Eventually the person asking gives up.
When things get hectic he likes to grab everyone’s attention by yelling, “listen!, LISTEN! … listen?”
Likes to say “Google this” and then point to … it’s not important.
Noble and majestic 90% of the time. The other 10% we won’t get into.
Voted YES on Proposition ‘Replace Yo’ Face.’
Looking back on life, regrets having not more of a ‘je ne sais fromage’ attitude. Also he wishes he knew French.
When he gets upset he talks to himself – the thing is, he calls himself ‘toots.’
Set Beyonce’s “Single Ladies” song to pictures of the planet Saturn.
Mails himself threatening postcards around Christmas – it’s a holiday tradition.
He’s a know-it-all. And, what makes it worse is that he’s generally correct.
If there was a black, female Bobby Fisher – he would be her soul mate.
Didn’t hear about ‘Where’s Waldo’ books until college, and the first time someone excitedly shouted ‘Where’s Waldo!’ he assumed it was a euphemism.
An old fashioned gun-slinger, but with horribly racist comments instead of bullets.
Considers himself the Fabio of not showering. (This doesn’t mean anything – all you need to know is, if there’s open seating, you don’t want to sit by him.)
Desperately wants to have a friend dating someone from the panhandle in Oklahoma, so he can say, “what’s wrong? Panhandle the relationship?”
Took an online ‘IQ Test’, tried to look up every answer online, and still didn’t ace it. Ouch.